Ministry of Love

The intention of this blog is to share Biblical messages at least on a weekly basis. Any response is appreciated. I do not expect everyone to agree with my interpretation of Biblical passages. I will try to respond with love and thoughtfulness.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Sorry for the hiatus

Hi folks,

I was ill for a couple of weeks and have been out of the pulpit for a month. I will post a message about the 28th or 29th, and another about January 1. At the moment, I am enjoying the hospitality of my elder daughter in Albuquerque having performed the marriage service for my granddaughter and her fiance yesterday.

All should be back to normal by the start of the new year. Merry Christmas! Jesus really is the only reason for the season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home